Anyway, other than that, I'm just here slacking in my wonderful house here. Foxtel just get so addictive. What's more, I have my housemates often around that I get so busybody to watch movies with them. I don't say that I'm very active person, but I tend to sneak ard n have a chat with them. Really enjoy their accommodation all the time.
I used to make them try some Asian food since my housemates are Irish. I let them try mooncake on Mooncake Festival, then try the "Tiger" biscuit that I often buy on the way from Ipoh. Lolz, they're like looking so scared after that since they often think that I"m giving them weird n strange stuff. So, today was so hot that I bought ice-cream back. I'm happy that everyone have a share, so I asked them if they'll like some. Everyone's just "no...not at all, Ken. Thanks for the offer" But once I hit the name "It's Cookies n Cream?!!" Collin started, "Oh, my favourite, This is fucking Awesome!!" Catherine: "Can I have wee-bit of the ice-cream". Louise already had her spoon in the ice-cream before I even had my own bowl lined up. lolz!!! It's often enough for me to feel contented that everyone's feeling the joy in the house.
Few days back, Kyu, Tony and I went to the beach since it's such a good weather that day. We went to Brighton to relax awhile. Haha, it's not much but it's just some quiet time to relax in life I guess.
Nice sun. But I think my camera's havin some dust that made the mini-solar eclipse. lolz
Just us three guys sun-bathing. Oh, this is sure not BayWatch, but these are all sexy guys up for grabs!!! lolz...
On the way home, I just thought the view was nice. haha!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment