Waiting n it's two weeks waiting before the actual shifting will take place. Finally I'm leaving this place to start a new life in some ways. Actually just shift nearer to the uni then I can hang around the lab much later or get into class without worrying waking up too late. At times, I also have to worry about my transportation money since the ticket is so expensive. Somehow, I'm traveling during peak hours just to avoid the train inspectors. What's more at least I can save some part of my trip. This also affects how I wear most of the times. Normally friends always shocked that I'm wearing 3 layers although it's a sunny day. Well, I suppose they haven't known that late night it's cold n freezy. Not to mention the amount of stuff I need to bring everyday is so much. Nowadays my study days are all full which means I have to bring materials for all the subjects to class. So, basically I often look like a study nerd with the same jacket everyday.
Well, staying near to uni there's gonna b a large cost behind it. Even though my mum don't allow me to work, but I'll try to squeeze some time out to earn back my rent. What others there's lots of stuff for me to deal as well. This week I'm going to do the magazine for my society. Then, I'm need to prepare to sit for IELTS at the end of the month. By October, I'll have to finish studying the Economics subject that I've taken from the Centre of Actuarial Studies. Not to mention after that I'll have to continue working hard until exams for this semester's subjects.
On top of that, I suppose I have to appreciate the environment that was provided by me here. I'm being fed and shelter for so long. Although we had arguments and I'm sick of it, I still have to be grateful to my sister n my bro-in-law. Perhaps it's all about the perspective that I see things and things might have happened that coincidently make me thing negatively or make me feel uncomfortable. Every argument I made felt wrong and so different from my point of view. It suddenly shift life into a much complicated dimension or I'm just a shallow person that just can't seem to see through things clearly and judge base on the surfacing truth but not thinking about the underlying truth. What's more, I failed to take the initiative to make things better or improve understanding.
Anyway, I'm just anticipating to shift soon. Hope things will turn out fine then.
Thursday, 26 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment